http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7672/youtubecreatorimage.gif

Youtube Account Creator Bot 1.0

Features:

*No SMS Verification

*Create Multiple Accounts

*Delay Between Creation & Verifying

*Manual Captcha & Decaptcher Solving

*Alternate Email Domains

Attention: Creating more then 10 accounts at a time without using tor or Hide My IP may cause yopmail to pop a captcha, and the bot may experience problems if this happens.

Important Tip: You must use a domain provided by http://www.yopmail.com to run this bot. Right now the domain that is working on Youtube is youpymail.com so this is what you will enter in the "YopMail Domain" text box. Oh, and make sure to copy your accounts and save them to a different location...

Read First - Use this youpymail.com domain to make sure you receive an email verification. Some of the other domains have been banned by youtube, so if you don't use a working one you will not receive the email verification.

• Like 1

i just ran it and got an error...now to clarify...i was supposed to put youpymail.com in the box right?...it said that page im trying to access doesnt have a mobile page or something like that

Getting the same thing as natureboy :(

Yeah, sorry guys this bot no longer works. Youtube fixed the mobile link and doesn't allow anyone to register through it any more.

• 1 month later...

I can easily make 50-80 gmail accounts daily with my dynamic connection. Just need a youtube bot to save some time :D

Edit: ok i am offering 50 youtube accounts for a fully automated bot+proxy support. If bot is too good to be true i may gift you 100 accounts;)

• 2 weeks later...

The problem would be that pretty much all new gmail accounts need a sms-activation. :(

This is not true. Only gmail accounts created with ubot (or other bots that leave a footprint of some sort) require sms. You can validate this by manually (MANUALLY?!?!?) creating a gmail account. There won't be a sms verification.

Sooo...any ideas on how to avoid the sms fliter with ubot? You guys know better about the footprints, but I'm wondering if it can also be the speed of the bot. However my attempts at slowing it down have not fooled google.

This is not true. Only gmail accounts created with ubot (or other bots that leave a footprint of some sort) require sms. You can validate this by manually (MANUALLY?!?!?) creating a gmail account. There won't be a sms verification.

Sooo...any ideas on how to avoid the sms fliter with ubot? You guys know better about the footprints, but I'm wondering if it can also be the speed of the bot. However my attempts at slowing it down have not fooled google.

Definately not a speed issue. I've matched the speed of a bot pretty closely (field per field) to that of me creating one manually. Results are manually created accounts=no sms, Ubot created accounts=sms :angry: .

Definately not a speed issue. I've matched the speed of a bot pretty closely (field per field) to that of me creating one manually. Results are manually created accounts=no sms, Ubot created accounts=sms :angry: .

actually i was just coming back into say I got it working. Now this is on just google accounts and not google gmail (meaning I already have an email like with yahoo that I'm using) so there may be stricter filters with gmail but I did get it to work.

I put a 3-5 second delay after every field except right before the captcha call which I put a 15 second delay. I was pretty surprised when it worked...but there ya go.

Interesting, nice share! :)

Though _EVERY_ gmail I create by hand - no matter if it's a swedish IP or indian IP needs SMS activation. Kinda confuses me.

I've heard candians have the same problem. Maybe everything outside the states requires SMS?