UBot Underground

Same details always appear when making accounts in a loop

Right, this is a night of WTF for me I am afraid, so apologies in advanced for all the questions tonight.

I have a loop that is filling in a form and I am using the built in $username, $firstname, $lastname account variables.

First loop round everything is happy, second time round the loop when the above variables are used to fill in the form are exactly the same as the first time it went round the loop.

Doesn't matter how many times you loop, the values are always the same.

I thought it would be something like 'clear list' needed, but how do you clear a variable like the ones mentioned above?

Cheers.

M.

Right, this is a night of WTF for me I am afraid, so apologies in advanced for all the questions tonight.

I have a loop that is filling in a form and I am using the built in $username, $firstname, $lastname account variables.

First loop round everything is happy, second time round the loop when the above variables are used to fill in the form are exactly the same as the first time it went round the loop.

Doesn't matter how many times you loop, the values are always the same.

I thought it would be something like 'clear list' needed, but how do you clear a variable like the ones mentioned above?

Cheers.

M.

You need to have "build account" or "create account" in the beginning of the loop for it to "build" new account details.

This would be wrong:

SUB A

Build Account or Create Account

run SUB B

SUB B

Loop 5 Times

Fill First Name

Fill Last Name

This would be right:

SUB A

Do Something

Run SUB B

SUB B

Loop 5 Times

Build Account or Create Account

Fill First Name

Fill Last Name

You see, the second way makes it generate new values for all the variables you mentioned. The first way it is just going to continue using the same values over and over again.

i havent gotten to that aspect of my bot yet...but im glad he brought that up cuz i will undoubtedly have that same problem...but the thing is...when u select create acct...it has to be male or female...is there anyway to randomize that so that u dont have all male accts?...or would u have to create another script with female attributes and then run that after a certain amount of loops with ur male bot?

I am going to be doing that change to my script - hopefully today.

All I plan on doing is:

Sub Male > Create Male Profile

Sub Female > Create Female Profile

Sub SelectSex > Random number (0,1) > If 0 Sub Male, If 1 Sub Female

Will let you know how it goes when I get round to it!!