UBot Underground

I like what this software is supposed to be able to do. I have not purchased it yet but I have purchased other .exe apps and have also tried some of the free ones. As of this date none of them have worked. They seem to work partially or for a few minutes and then hang up. For example: I downloaded a very good ezinearticles to WP scraper and it worked great, except it would not insert the TITLE into the WP post.

Here is what I'm using on my computer in case anyone has an idea of what could be wrong.

Windows Vista

IE8.0.6001.18865

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Steve McA

With bots in general there is no certainty. What I mean is sites change, or are updated and in an instant your bot is broke. It does not matter if you use Ubot or any other programming language. When you rely on websites that you have no control over its going to happen.

One of my first bots I wrote was a keyword tool that would scrape indexed competition and adwords competition per each keyword and save it neatly to a csv file. In less than 24 hours wordtracker changed their website and added a couple of features thus bringing my bot to a halt. I fixed the bot and in the next week Google dropped a page I needed to get the adwords competition to which I still have not found a source for that info.

Free compiled bots will have the disadvantage of not being updated. On the other hand by having the ubot dev studio you can fix these bots if they offer the bot source.

For example: I downloaded a very good ezinearticles to WP scraper and it worked great, except it would not insert the TITLE into the WP post.

That one works in IE7 only. I made that just for a tutorial for UBot customers. Really never expected people to use the .exe

So it does work and I think if you look on that post someone updated it to work with IE8.

Basically it does work if I would of put the time into making sure it worked on different IE versions. :)