UBot Underground

Can ubot make tutorial videos showing an actual mouse moving around and clicking on certain links on a page.  I need to do the same patter of clicks for 5 different pages all having the same links needing to be clicked.

You mean using the Windows commands? Or you just need to click them in Ubots browser?

And if you could show an example that always helps.

I dont know what the windows commands are.  All I need to do is make a video turorial showing somebody where to click and show the actual mouse movement if that makes sense.  I want them to see the mouse moving from the top screen down to the next link where I need them to click and so on.

Screen Recording 2018-10-19 at 2.05.18 PM.mov

The Windows Commands is a plugin that comes with Ubot, just look in the plugins window to activate it. Then search for "move mouse" in the toolbox and you will see that it will move the mouse on the screen. But it will only move it to a specific location. So if every button was in the same location on the screen then it could click it. There may even be a way to find a buttons coordinates on your screen but I can't think of a way off the top of my head.

• Like 1

This is not what im looking for.  I need to be able to show the mouse moving on the screen

The mouse will jump to a point, you could do a loop and have it jump by a small number of points on each iteration. It might look funny though, you would have to find a way to calculate the points to make a path and use a small wait time if you have Elite Ubot Plugin you can use the millisecond on the EB Wait command. If not there might be another command or you can try 0.1 seconds but it is probably too slow.

• Like 1

The mouse will jump to a point, you could do a loop and have it jump by a small number of points on each iteration. It might look funny though, you would have to find a way to calculate the points to make a path and use a small wait time if you have Elite Ubot Plugin you can use the millisecond on the EB Wait command. If not there might be another command or you can try 0.1 seconds but it is probably too slow.

Nah.  That rig sounds like too much work and im sure it wont be what im looking for.

Thanks anyways.