UBot Underground

Please Wait While We Download The Necessary Support Files

Try to run a bot compile with the new UbotStudio Ver 6.0.3 but the bot does not open, I only get a windows with the text

Please wait while we download the necessary support files

But the progress bar never moves, does any one have any advice ?

The ubot 5.x bot s run fine the only problem is the 6.x bots, will be hard to sell a bot if I can't make it run right !!

Couple of reasons this could happen, it could be firewall, AV, etc blocking it or it could just be your connection to Ubot servers.

As far as selling goes you could use an installer like the one built into Ubot to compile an installer which would already have the necessary files so no need to "download support files"

I uses the installer from the developer edition and the installed it that way and that is when the please wait message show up, I also turn off the firewall and the anti virus, still the same problem

Try installing the 32-bit redistributable MSVC++ libraries from Microsoft on the computer trying to run the bot. This fixed the issue with uBot 5.9 and  6.0 on various computers. It might solve your issue as it sounds the same.

Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685 and click the red DOWNLOAD button. Click the 32-bit version (x86) -and 64-bit if you want, if its not installed - and then install the 32-bit version. Try running the bot again after it's installed.

Regards

Brandon

• Like 1

Couple of reasons this could happen, it could be firewall, AV, etc blocking it or it could just be your connection to Ubot servers.

As far as selling goes you could use an installer like the one built into Ubot to compile an installer which would already have the necessary files so no need to "download support files"

How do you add the support files to a custom installer

what files do you need to include?

How do you add the support files to a custom installer

what files do you need to include?

Depends on installer but the files you would need are at least the ones in here 

%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\VERSION GOES HERE

with V6 I'm not sure exactly what other files you need, also might need to include the python standard library in the %appdata%\UBot Studio\ folder

• Like 1