UBot Underground

I've created a couple of auto-posting scripts for different social media sites and have found that they usually last only around 1-2 posts before getting banned. I've tried a whole bunch of different things (adding extra delays in the script, having it navigate to other random pages, etc.) but the accounts I am running are still getting automatically banned pretty quickly.

Does anybody have some insights as to what is probably tipping off MySpace/Facebook/Twitter that I am using a bot? If you don't want to post, you can PM me.

I am using proxies.

Generally when I have a bot post the messages it lasts around 2-3 posts, and when I do it manually I usually get around 20 messages before a captcha, and then get banned after another 10 or so messages.

So I feel like there is something else alerting the system that it I am using a bot, as under the same IP's my manual messaging lasts a lot longer than when uBot does it.

Guest turbolapp

It could be the speed of the bot. There's been some speculation that speed is what triggers the Gmail SMS, for instance and NOT necessarily ips. I know that to this day if I try one of my bots on gmail it will trigger the SMS but I can use the same IP to create multiple accounts if I do it manually and spread it out (over days) so since I did both on the same IP (for testing purposes) it leads me to believe google would factor in speed.

When making my bots I try to make it as human as possible. Think about what you do when you fill out a form. How fast do you go? (add in some delays between each field) Do you go straight down the page? (I don't sometimes I jump around and then scroll up and down) have the bot fill out a form wrong on purpose and submit it (I know I do that all the time manually, I miss a field or enter in wrong captcha...etc) I don't know if this will work or not with the big guns like google but it's worth a shot. And good to keep in mind anyways when your creating your bots.