UBot Underground

Updating Selected Item In (Ui) Dropdown

I'm making a bot that also sometimes makes changes to the ui dropdown made that i made in the ui editor.

But when i change the value it is not updating and still showing the old value. When i switch tabs it updates.

Is there a bug or is it a feature. And is there a way to force a ui update ?

I searched the forums and only found things for filling the dropdown but no reference how to force a ui update.

Curious how to solve this.

You can set the variable and it should update the dropdown. I think it used to be a bug where it didn't update but its now updating for me in the latest version.

I think in one of Pash's plugins there is a command to update the ui, forget which one though here is a link to all his plugins: http://ubotplugin.com/shop/

• Like 1

I use the later version 5.9.50 (Atleast is think it is the latest). And the bug is still there. Labels are updating normally but not the dropdown. But to be honest using plugins to overcome bugs. That is not a good way to deal with bugs. I gladly subscribe to updates but i do not see progress the last 5 months.

Edited by ronaldod

I use the later version 5.9.50 (Atleast is think it is the latest). And the bug is still there. Labels are updating normally but not the dropdown. But to be honest using plugins to overcome bugs. That is not a good way to deal with bugs. I gladly subscribe to updates but i do not see progress the last 5 months.

it seems they have stopped updating, for a long time since 5.9.50

5.9.55 released :)

nice to see the update anyway, hope ubotstudio could spend more time on the browser, it still has some issues on it, like freezing, multithreading browser issues, browser freezing when concerns images operation.

nice to see the update anyway, hope ubotstudio could spend more time on the browser, it still has some issues on it, like freezing, multithreading browser issues, browser freezing when concerns images operation.

I only have scrape issues left.

UI editor problems (can be solved to switch between browsers). Just hard to reproduce it happens allways with ubot files where i work on for 4-5 months.)