UBot Underground

Blank Lines Problem

hi,

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
add list to list(%list,$list from text(#scrape,$new line),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

my problem auto delete blank lines.

necessary - blank lines

#scrape 12 line

%list 7 line

auto delete blank lines

how to make add blank lines?

Hi,

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
alert($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\s+",$new line))
add list to list(%data,$list from text($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\s+",$new line),$new line),"Delete","Global")
alert(%data)

Regards,
Nick

Hi,

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
alert($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\s+",$new line))
add list to list(%data,$list from text($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\s+",$new line),$new line),"Delete","Global")
alert(%data)

Regards,

Nick

don't working nick :(

This is a start at least, it won't get the last line still. But it will replace the others with _EMPTY_ so that you know it's supposed to be empty. I'm not 100% sure but I bet if you could convert that into a byte array it would be a lot easier because you could then read the carriage return and new line bytes - which I think is what is causing this problem.

Maybe there's a Py way to do it @CD

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
clear list(%list)
add list to list(%list,$list from text($replace($replace regular expression(#scrape,"[^\\d]+\\n","_EMPTY_"),"_EMPTY_","{$new line}_EMPTY_{$new line}"),$new line),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
  • Like 1

lol, I thought SaHin wanted to remove the blank lines.

So, you can use the large data plugin like Varo mentioned above.

I am using UBot version 5.9.37 btw and don't delete is not working for me either. Is it reported?

Maybe it is fixed at hire versions.

Sure there is a python way but really depends on what SaHin is going to do with it. If SaHin wants to iterrate over it then we are kinda stuck. can use a $table!! add list to table as a column then loop total rows.

or

Use a place holder like @@ for the $new lines then iIF next list item contains @@ replace with $new line.

Regards,

Nick

omg, this did not work either

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
clear table(&data)
add list to table as column(&data,0,0,$list from text(#scrape,$new line))
alert(&data)

What are you going to do with this data?

Now I am baffled why this won't work. I just get one in the alert.

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
save to file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\data.csv",#scrape)
clear table(&data)
create table from file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\data.txt",&data)
alert(&data)

IDK

Try this:

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
clear list(%replaceNewLines)
add list to list(%replaceNewLines,$list from text($replace regular expression($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\n",",_EMPTY_"),"_EMPTY_(?=\\d+)",$nothing),","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Now your empty lines will say _EMPTY_ and you can choose to do whatever you need with those by looking for that tag.

• Like 1

Try this:

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")
add list to list(%replaceNewLines,$list from text($replace regular expression($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\n",",_EMPTY_"),"_EMPTY_(?=\\d+)",$nothing),","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Now your empty lines will say _EMPTY_ and you can choose to do whatever you need with those by looking for that tag.

Very Good, nice Working  :)

Try this:

set(#scrape,"1

","Global")

new problem dear,

13 lines = code 12 lines

set(#scrape,"

","Global")

Okay I see now this will account for either or both leading and trailing new lines like that:

add list to list(%replaceNewLines,$list from text($replace regular expression($replace regular expression($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\n","_EMPTY_,"),"(?<=\\d+)_EMPTY_",$nothing),",$",",_EMPTY_"),","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
  • Like 2

Okay I see now this will account for either or both leading and trailing new lines like that:

add list to list(%replaceNewLines,$list from text($replace regular expression($replace regular expression($replace regular expression(#scrape,"\\n","_EMPTY_,"),"(?<=\\d+)_EMPTY_",$nothing),",$",",_EMPTY_"),","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

very good thank you :)