UBot Underground

Hi all,

well I finally have arrived at a point that I think I have a commercial ubot that I can realistically sell in an open market.

I was wondering where you guys find it best to sell your ubots?

JVZOO or similar?

Yes I will have a dedicated website showcasing my ubot and any more that I will create in the future.

Also pricing? - What level do you want to aim for to ensure a reasonable return on my investment.

Any guidance would be really appreciated.

To start i would recommend JVzoo specially if you want to offer affiliate commissions.

[uBotter Labs]

Hi Michael,

thank you for the advice and love the ubotlocker - works just as you state! :)

Mark

• Like 1

Hard to say without knowing what it is but I would find forums in your niche that have marketplaces and sell there to start. If SEO can be done that could be a long term play. Depending on what the software does, ideally you would do something with recurring revenue but that doesn't always make sense. Keep in mind that there is a lot of things you need to work on after you launch so don't price it too cheap because you will have to handle things like support and updates which take up a lot of time. This is another reason why recurring is ideal. I've seen tons of software go up on the market for 6 months to 2 years and the owners just disappear strictly because they priced themselves out of a job.

• 3 months later...

You could possibly turn it into recurring by selling the service, instead of the bot(s).

You'd need some sort of interface for users to send it data, etc.