UBot Underground

"save As" Dialog Box

How do I tackle the save as dialog box.  I know how to save files when I have a direct link to them.  But im tring to export a database from phpmyadmin and I have to hit the go button to generate the file. Once I do that, I get the "Save as" dialog box( See snapshot).  What do I do after that.  I tried inspecting the go button couldnt see like a direct link to the export file.  

post-9583-0-76393700-1487863706_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigEfromDaBX

If you don't care if the window pops up then there is a Windows command (check plugins it comes with Ubot) that will close it: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Click_Dialog_Button

But that is not ideal for a program that other people would use and you would have to find some other way of obtaining the file.

• Like 2

If you don't care if the window pops up then there is a Windows command (check plugins it comes with Ubot) that will close it: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Click_Dialog_Button

But that is not ideal for a program that other people would use and you would have to find some other way of obtaining the file.

So once I close it how do I download it?

that link HInsomnia posted has a full example script of how to download from a download dialog box

navigate("https://angular-file-upload.appspot.com/","Wait")
wait(10)
click(<name="file">,"Left Click","No")
wait(10)
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set dialog text", "Open", "File name:", "blue.png")
wait(5)
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Open", "Open")
  • Like 1

This should do it:

set(#fileName,"test_db.sql","Global")
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set dialog text", "Save As", "File name:", #fileName)
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Save As", "Save")
  • Like 1

This should do it:

set(#fileName,"test_db.sql","Global")
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set dialog text", "Save As", "File name:", #fileName)
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Save As", "Save")

Thanks guys for the help.  I inserted this code right after my click event.  The "save as" window opens but the set dialog text and the click dialog does nothing to it.  The window just stays open.  I also noticed that if I put any code after the click event (for example wait, alert) the "Save as" popup never opens. Its like something wrong is happening right after the click event. 

The example script is for an open window not a save as window.  

Well it looks like they have some kind of timer if you click it more than once in a period (guessing its 5 minutes based on the button code) then it just won't show the window at all. So you may have to wait awhile before trying.

There are other ways to do it but like it wouldn't be easy say using sockets there are a lot of parameters and you would have to handle login and stuff as well.

Also, maybe ExBrowser could do it from what I can tell Ubot isn't playing so nicely with PhpMyAdmin.

• Like 1

Well it looks like they have some kind of timer if you click it more than once in a period (guessing its 5 minutes based on the button code) then it just won't show the window at all. So you may have to wait awhile before trying.

There are other ways to do it but like it wouldn't be easy say using sockets there are a lot of parameters and you would have to handle login and stuff as well.

Also, maybe ExBrowser could do it from what I can tell Ubot isn't playing so nicely with PhpMyAdmin.

I even did a wait 60 seconds after the click and nothing.  The save as only pops up when there is no code after it