UBot Underground

Please Help With Mail Verifying Accounts

Hi so Ive been working on a quora bot. I finally finished the account creation.

For mail verifying I have it all done. But there's a problem. I'm using mail.ru. Because I have 200 accounts from before and I don't need to use proxy when accessing it. Well mail.ru doesn't always recieve it right away so when It goes to verify, the email isn't there.

What email provider should I use (Gmail, Hotmail etc) that Is fast when receiving emails and I don't need proxies with when accessing pop3

I should mention I was using pop3 with sll. Is that right? The connection is fine, it's just it takes forever for the email to be recieved into mail.ru. If I check 20 seconds after, I get error because email isn't there, but after like 20 minutes when I check it's there

Also side question:

Right now I'm manually doing the Google Image captcha. Is there any captcha breaker that can break that captcha?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It may be on Quora's side, I would test different providers manually just to be sure but it may not be Mail.ru's fault. Quora could just send the mail out at a slow rate.

You would need Aymen's email plugin to access email via a proxy by the way, Ubot doesn't do that out of the box.

As far as SSL, just check the pop3 settings for the provider you use if you use the wrong settings it won't connect so you're probably using the correct ones.

There is a plugin by Abbas that breaks that captcha.

• Like 1

Im not sure if mailinator has pop3 or not but it used to be a pretty ok mail service for throw away mail.  Worth checking it out.

For your captcha you can get the Ultimate Captcha Plugin from Abbas Here is a link

hope this helps

It may be on Quora's side, I would test different providers manually just to be sure but it may not be Mail.ru's fault. Quora could just send the mail out at a slow rate.

You would need Aymen's email plugin to access email via a proxy by the way, Ubot doesn't do that out of the box.

As far as SSL, just check the pop3 settings for the provider you use if you use the wrong settings it won't connect so you're probably using the correct ones.

I think your right. I just tryed with gmail and it took a long time too. UGhh. now i have to redo how alot of my program works.

Also that plugin, I'm confused is it a one time payment. Or do I need to enter in api for a captcha breaker Api

Also that plugin, I'm confused is it a one time payment. Or do I need to enter in api for a captcha breaker Api

The plugin is a one time payment but you would still need to pay the captcha breaking services for each captcha that is broken. The rates are cheap though typically about $1 per 1000 captchas.

The plugin is a one time payment but you would still need to pay the captcha breaking services for each captcha that is broken. The rates are cheap though typically about $1 per 1000 captchas.

Is there any free solution to that. Or cheaper. I'll pay for the captcha breaking no problem. Just that plugin is a little steep. Any cheaper or free plugin?

Is there any free solution to that. Or cheaper. I'll pay for the captcha breaking no problem. Just that plugin is a little steep. Any cheaper or free plugin?

The cheapest way to do it is to learn the API yourself and create your own version.