UBot Underground

Hi Everyone,

I'm still relatively new to Ubot, but I've been making bots on other platforms such as WinAutomation for some time now. 

I own a music lessons company (Teach2Teach.com) and want to rank first in the search engines for things like "Guitar Lessons West Milford" and "Piano Lessons Ringwood." I think that's the best way for me to get a lot of new customers. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can make/buy a bot to help me with local marketing like that?

Or maybe I'm way off. Maybe there's a much better way to get new customers?

-Jason

Hi Jason,

You are almost unlimited in those regards.... Almost any step that anyone is taking manually in their seo process can be automated with uBot.

So I think your first step will be to figure out what you want to do... then set about automating each little bit of the whole process.

I used to use WinAutomation as well (and still always keep the newest version) ... As you get more and more into uBot you'll find that it is a far better than winautomationin every respect.

Before v5 of ubot I used WA to create little helper apps to run in the background, but with v5 of ubot, I just havent needed WA at all.

• Like 1