UBot Underground

Can Anyone Assist On The /hide Command Line Argument To Start Compiled Bots In Incognito Mode (Dev)?

I am running developer version 5.9.1 and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the new /hide command line argument to allow starting compiled bots in Incognito Mode.  I cant seem to find the option in any of my commands. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its just not there.

If anyone could give me some feedback on this I would appreciate it.

----------------------------------------------

Additionally, I would like to thank the Ubot team for all the hard work they have put into this amazing software.  I am very appreciative for Ubot in concept and creation as it allows me to do things I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.  My thanks extends as well to those who have taken the time to create plugins, and especially those generously creating and sharing for free! :)

I feel optimistic about the changes being made as Ubot has become much more stable since moving away from the awesomium browser.  Also, I'm not sure when it changed but I'm grateful to be able to remove the File/Edit/Help menu in my compiled bots.

Thanks Again, Best of luck and keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the replys. Yup your right looks like via CMD.

Support reply is these will not appear in UBot's UI but rather these are commands that
are entered when you start a Bot from a Command Window. They will be posting instructions soon.

if they did it correctly it should have a help or  /? option to tell you how to use it

like all the other cmd line programs

so

C:\filepath\botname.exre help

or if added to sustem path

botname help

botname /?

then gives you a list of parameters/switches

tasklist /?

does from cmd prompt

• 2 months later...

Anyone have an example as to how to call another bot to run invisible?

Never mind - The tutorial was hiding in plain sight and I had just missed it. - I'm all set now.

• 1 month later...