UBot Underground

Ubot V4.2.20 Not Working

Hello, I own UBot v4.2.20, professional edition. I tried starting it yesterday, but it just shows a blank page, like in the photo I attached below.

I reinstalled the software, deleted everything in Roaming, did everything but nothing happened. I contacted the support and they told me to get the version 5 of UBot (which I do not even own), or questions like ”is your internet connection slow”, which will probably not lead to anything regarding solving my issue.

I have .NET framework 4.5. Also, when I go to Help - Tutorials or Help - Forum or Help - Install Flash, it opens them with Microsoft Word 2010.

Does anyone have a solution for that? I need to solve this ASAP.

Thanks!

post-4819-0-76756200-1436443229_thumb.png

A slow internet connection will affect how the software loads, and might explain why you are suddenly seeing this issue on an older version that has been working fine for you for a while now. 

Check to see if anything on your system might be blocking UBot 4. You might want to try reinstalling again and deleting the roaming folder since it is now loading with the file menu instead of the blank page you were previously experiencing.

Hello, I own UBot v4.2.20, professional edition. I tried starting it yesterday, but it just shows a blank page, like in the photo I attached below.

I reinstalled the software, deleted everything in Roaming, did everything but nothing happened. I contacted the support and they told me to get the version 5 of UBot (which I do not even own), or questions like ”is your internet connection slow”, which will probably not lead to anything regarding solving my issue.

I have .NET framework 4.5. Also, when I go to Help - Tutorials or Help - Forum or Help - Install Flash, it opens them with Microsoft Word 2010.

Does anyone have a solution for that? I need to solve this ASAP.

Thanks!

are you giving ubot enough time to load up? It takes a bit and that is the screen you see when its till loading. You can even ctrl alt del and close the ubot recovery to make it go a little quicker.

hope it helps :)

• Like 1