UBot Underground

How Would You Go About Selling A Bot?

I have a bot in a very specific niche that I want to sell. I sell a Ubot version, and have a similar Java version for Mac users. The selling site is ranked #1 or #2 in google for the main keywords depending on location. The income generated from the bot follows a wave pattern, has very little sales for parts of the year, while selling very well during other times. I would like to sell it for a couple of reasons, mix of financial/risk aversion, and generally fatigue of having to deal with a certain type of user.

I have a couple of questions to people who have sold their bots entirely to someone else, code, site, social media accounts related, basally everything. 

Is there a specific place or should I just list it on Flippa?

I know some sites sell for 12 months profit, should I be looking for a similar price?

If you have any experience, suggestions, please reply. 

Thanks

If the business makes enough then you may consider hiring a broker. Keep in mind they will take a nice fee but they may also pay for themselves. I had a site once and was in talks with a broker. Instead of selling it on Flippa for 10 months revenue he had a buyer lined up for 30 months revenue... Then Panda come out.. :(

If it doesn't make more than a few thousand a month Flippa is probably your best bet or on related forums.