UBot Underground

Proxy Service.....an Idea For Gurus And Experts!

So guys i am forced to use proxies and i really don't like them mostly cause they suck and they die fast except if you buy them but then after few days every website will figure out exactly what you are doing!

So last night while i was banging my head against my keyboard i had an idea :) !

Is there a service which gives you Fresh Working Proxies (Understand???  Working ones where connection wont timeout or similar issue will appear)

and then just replace those working proxies with new Working ones the next Day

So every day there would be New Proxies (Working ones) and every bot all around the world would use it!

This way Every day you would have fresh working proxies and everyone with USername:password could open a thread login to their account add proxies to Ubot list and Websites would be conquered fastly!

Is there such service i tried some Services but their (Reliable lists of proxies generally don't work with Ubot at all)

I thought someone from this Community could help us all to solve this issue once and for all i would gladly pay some fee a month to get this working!

Any Help is appreciated i have to go to the store and buy new Keyboard :D ....guess why??

Later Guys!

The problem is you will use the proxies today and the next day the person receiving your old proxies he will find out there already used. If it was profitable people would have already been using this business method.

Am just curious how people will figure out what one is doing - How would that be?

Unless one is paying a high premium for their proxies then the chances of leakage is rather high these days. Many so called 'pay for' services might not be worth the paper they are written on and one may discover that others are using them around the globe. Even the case with VPNs..

The benefits of free proxies are that one can burn through them quickly and scrape new fresh ones at required.

One can check leakage of paid and free proxies here:

https://diafygi.github.io/webrtc-ips/

If nothing shown, then your good, Else build list at desired intervals -:)

Thanks

Look it doesn't matter what you use it for who is to say some other guy will use these proxies to crack the exact same services I am trying to fool??

Ok what is your suggestion closest to my issue???

What can we do to have 

1-Daily flow of Fresh Proxies??

2-Constant ability to add them to list of Ubot?

3-Reliable proxies

I mean i lose more time Validating these proxies then i do Using them and it sort of defeats the purpose of using this process that is why i want something like this to simply be able to fool every website!

You need to be constantly scraping proxies 24/7, feeding your list that is saved off every 15-30 min into another bot that validates them and saves of to a "good" list that is also updated every 15-30 min or just pony up and buy em. Ive tried, proxygoblin, no hands proxies, gsa proxy harvester, finally making my own ubot and with certainty gsa is the best however  I still buy them for reliability...