UBot Underground

Post Content Then Delete

HI Everybody,

Can someone point me in the right direction with a video or something like that.

Im looking to post on a couple of web 2.0 so i need to read file post content then delete that content.

I can grab the content and post with $read file but haven't got a clue how to tell it to delete the content once posted.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Stacy

Hi Stacy,

How would you do it manually? As soon as you know that, you can use Ubot to replicate and automate those steps.

But Ubot is not adding anything special here. It's basically automating stuff you do in your browser.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response. I understand what your saying but i cant seem to get my head around the technical side of things.

Nick helped me with bits of code and i still couldnt figure it out. Im obviously being stupid. :) 

Take your time. Maybe start with a simpler project, if that one is too tricky at the beginning. 

And if you have a concrete example on where something fails, you can always post it in the forum and a lot of people will help you.

Dan