UBot Underground

Problem with UBot Secure files

I purchased the UBot Secure service yesterday so I can start selling my bots. I'm running into the weirdest problem. I'll use my Facebook group posting bot for an example. I created the bot, compiled it and it works great -exactly how it should. When I log into my UBot dashboard, go to the "manage licenses" Secure section and use the download link to download that same exact file as a password protected one, it's a different story.

The way my bot works is that there is a UI box for my Facebook username, password, text that I want typed and there's a file selection button for my list of Facebook Group URL's txt file. There's also a file button for a picture if I choose to use one.

The bot starts by going to the FB website, types in username & password and hits the log in button. It then starts into a loop and goes to the first FB Group URL on the txt file list.  It loads the picture I selected, types in the my text and then hits the submit button. Now it goes back to the beginning of the loop and loads the next Facebook Group URL on my text list and continues the process. It keeps on going through the loop until it has posted on every one of my FB Groups listed in my txt file.

Here's the problem that I'm running into when I use secured password file that I got from the download link in my UBot Secure dashboard. I hit run on the bot, it navigates to Facebook.com, fills in my email & password and logs me in fine. Now here is where the problem is. Once the loop starts it doesn't go to the first FB Group URL on my txt file. It just stays on the same screen (my FB wall) posts, then goes to a blank page and nothing else. If I hit the stop button and then hit run again, it will restart and then it works fine like it should.

The same thing is happening with a Backpage auto posting bot that I made as well. My original compiled file works great. Just like the FB bot though, when I go to my UBot dashboard and use the link to download a secure password protected file, I run into a similar problem. It will log go to Backpage.com, log in fine but once it gets to the start of the loop (where it's supposed to go to the first BP city URL in the txt file, it screws up. Once again, if I hit the stop button and then hit the run button again, it's back to working normal like it should.

Any ideas why this is happening? Like I mentioned, these 2 bots when opened as a normal file work great. But as soon as I use the download link on my UBot dashboar to open them as a secured password protected bot, that's when I have problems with them. I have no idea what I can do to sove this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

i think we have pretty similar problemes, me too i have a problem with the bots that i download from "manage lisences area" .. i think it's a general problem now in ubot secure system.

i wish that ubot staff look for a solution to this problem. i have also made a post about this ubot secure problem:
http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16136-a-new-problem-with-the-bots-compiled-with-ubot-secure-just-try-this-and-tell-me/