UBot Underground

FB Group Poster - duplicate post, problem !

Hello everyone !

I have just made a simple facebook group poster bot which upload a picture to group and post the message. I'm sure many of you does this kind of bot. My problem is that after posting to the fb group, the message appear 2 times !

Does someone know why? Any ideea would be appreciated !

Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

Most likely there are more than one element with the criteria you are using to select the element to click when posting.  With Facebook I have found recently that you need to use the Element Offset function to correct this.

• Like 1

Yeah, I would agree with mlawhorn. There probably is a hidden input that is getting filled out at the same time as the one you are trying to fill.

If I get a minute, I'll test it out...

I have a plugin launching soon that will solve this issue, and many more with Facebook.   stay posted.  will be released likely by later today.

The Great Moderator That Always Give Member Solution to buy he's product, Nice one <_<

@danoctav Well My friend, The solution Is really simple, Change your user agent into Mobile User agent, and It will not be a double post again
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I am too doing some kind of poster but I can't seem to work with changing attribute text box show my message. FB is using the same codes to do different things.

Hey everyone,

First I want to thanks all for support,and apologies that I'm not writing earlier, about the solution (busy now with mobile apps).

At the time when I start to write about this problem, my facebook testing account was using the old style.

After updating the FB account ,the bot posting perfect to groups (no duplicate message anymore)! 

Thanks again !

Dan