UBot Underground

[BUY] Email and Amazon Bots

[sOLVED]

Hello there,

My boss bought this fine piece of software yesterday and I already love it. However,I realised very soon, that it will take weeks, maybe months, to accomplish the task he needs to be done.

For my boss, time is always money, and he can be very... *bossy* if things take too long.

So I guess I'd better buy the code he wants from a professional UBot programmer and learn how it works from that code later :-)

Here's what we need:

Three different bots, I think:

The first one should just be able to create email accounts and verify them.

The second bot should just be able to create amazon accounts, including filling out the 'my profile' page, (Name, Zip, Phone etc)

The third one needs to:

1) Navigate to a specified amazon product page

2) Click the 'Buy now with one click' button.

3) Log into our amazon account to buy it.

4) Log out of our amazon account.

Script will have to be able to do this in a loop for all our amazon accounts. (Multithreading would be awesome but that's something that can be done later)

All three bots have to work using proxies.

I'm new to this software, and bots in general, and have no ideas about budgets for these tasks. Just send me your terms and time frame and maybe we can figure something out.

If you need more info or have questions, please PM me. Tia.

Edited by JensH

Hallo Jens

Verified Email Accounts is not a big Deal i  thing.
There is some Software around here from trusted Members.

Create Massaccount on Amazon and let them buy items there is also not a big Deal but bit more Complex and it needs high Qualifiing Fakeadresses

also a good working Proxy Solution. I would like to give u an offer how to do that and would like to talk about the price too.

I made Software at the past who got exactly the same requirement u need here....
if u are intressted, let me know and gimmi a ring here over PM  or contact me at Skype:cb_head.

by the way your name sounds very german  so "Die Kommunikation wird nicht das Problem sein"

greetz Arno

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I made Software at the past who got exactly the same requirement u need here....

I would really like to talk to you about the amazon bot you have created.  Please pm me or hit me up on skype: trent_doney

• 3 months later...