UBot Underground

Set a Loop very Quickly Need help

Hy guys, my first night on ubot, I'm french and I made my first script, very simply script but, nice ton begin !!

So I have 2 problems and I ask your help.

I would like to male simply loop for my entire script, so I add loop a the beginning with my number of cycles, but I can't insert all my script inside, you understand ? There is a way to quickly loop an entire script before compilation ?

Second question: I would like to export login and password for crzating with my script into csv, I seems to work very nice, but I would like to know if Ubot autoincrement csv files rows by rows, I worried by delete previous row by the new ;-)

I started with firt version of ubot, I plan to uprade to pro version when I will uprade my mind on this tool.

Thanks a Lot

Your First Question: You should be able to place all the commands that you need looped in to the loop with out a problem.

Your second question: you will have to use the inceremt command.

This will loop through all your table row one row at a time without having to delete a row.

loop($table total rows(&your table)) {
}

If you provide some example code we can see better what you are trying to do.

This is one way to do it. Index starts at 0 sow that would mean column 1 or A row 1 then 2 and so on

set(#table index"-1""Global")
loop($table total rows(&your table)) {
    increment(#table index)
    set(#table next$table cell(&your table#table index, 0), "Global")
}