UBot Underground

How to click on innertext value in database

Ok, I have a bot that clicks on the following link with no problem:

Working:           click(<innertext="Click Here to Visit Forums">, "Left Click", "No")

But, when I attempt to code this to click on this text as the next item on the list that is stored in my database, it won't click. 

This doesn't work and something is wrong here ---->    click(<innertext=#headlines>, "Left Click", "No")  

FYI, My list name is %headlines from my database containing this list of items as follows:

Click Here to Visit Forums

Contact Us

Place an Order

Join our members

Also, above the click I have the following coded:

clear list(%headlines)
create table from file("C:\\Users\\Owner\\Desktop\\database.csv"&database)
add list to table as column(&database, 0, 1, %headlines)
add list to list(%headlines$plugin function("TableCommands.dll""$list from table"&database"Column", 1), "Delete""Global")
set list position(%headlines, 0)

set(#headlines$list total(%headlines), "Global")

set(#headlines$next list item(%headlines), "Global")

Any ideas how I can code click(<innertext= to use the next list item which will pull the linked lext on the page the bot is surfing from the database?

Thank you,

Alex

Hi and thank you pftg4!

I have replaced it with:

click(<innertext=$element from text(%headlines)>"Left Click""No")

It seems like you have a brilliant idea and there are no errors and I see the items from the list in the database, but it doesn't click on the link on the page that matches the text in the list.  I have tested it with multiple different items and pages  It seems that Ubot isn't "understanding" that the linked text on the page needs to be a match with what I have in the database.  I just wish I had more experience to figure this out.

My problem is that this site is very sophisticated and Ubot can't click on the URLs when I try other coding options.   So, I figured that innertext would be the simplest way to skin the cat.

Any other ideas?