UBot Underground

Taking my botting skills to a crazy level.

While all my computers are marketing{ahem, (clear throat, (spamming)) }, i was playing around just for fun sake. And i just finished my first auto phone calling marketing bot with pre recorded messeges.

Im amused that i can do such thing.  What i did was preload ubot with a phone list i scrapped. Then have ubot auto-dial my magic jack, then make it play a pre recorded message which is fed thru the windows mixer to magic jack.  The loop will have the dialer function but it hangs up and reloop from the list.  the wait statement is only 1.5 seconds after the phone call ends.

What else can i do with ubot? huh, that question needs pondering.  THIS SOFTWARE ROCKS.

Honestly im just having fun with my Idle time while watching my bots workings their bites off.  But sincerely the phone thing is just me screwing around to see whats possible, but i will not use such bot for anything.

BTW i started a new bot and about to test tomorrow, for 2 things;

1) an artificial traffic increaser

2) Getting paid from banner advertising while my bots browse my page, set with different referers like google, goarticles, youtube ect.

Im just really good with envisioning stuff and implementing them fast.  I also have another major bot that ive been taking my time to build which is a article scrapper/translator, spin sinonims at a basic level, and the point is to confirm a long term hunch that google isnt quite there yet to catch on duplicate content thats been spun and then translated.  The auto spinning will be done with sinonims only. I will proof read to make sure its readable. then run it by copyscape and monitor the results. 

If the results are over 80% then ill set the bot to auto pilot.  Im telling you ive coded some serious bots in the last 5 days doing all major stuff.  Another bot i already coded is doing some crazy things like grabbing videos off youtube, then setting a recording software to record the voice and then script the voice into text, then use the the text as an article to be posted somewhere in the net.  i figured long time ago google cant read videos, so im going to dedicate a couple of computers to doing this task so i can gain few articles a day with specific keywords. 

If my hunch is correct then im off to gaining thousands of free article per day as far as the translate then spin method goes.  The youtube voice scripting technique works, and i already confirmed it.  SO ubot will do all of that for me by finding the videos based on keywords, then setting the software to record, the bot will analize the full time of the video then run the software to such time.  once done then the script will be saved in my a network drive . 

Then another bot in another computer goes to the network drive and grabs the text file and then runs it by copy scape, it verifies that is over 80% if it is then it randomly post it to web 2.0 single site.  SLOW process but hey, a free article is a free article.  I gain about 20 to 30 articles per week doing this method. 

SOOOOO, yeah thats part of my long list of to do list.

Ill keep yall posted!

and always remeber!

Follow the white rabbit.

/'.       .--.      |  '.   .'-,  |      \    \_/    \_/       '._.' '._.'         / . . \        |=  Y  =|        \_  ^  _/          )'-'(        /`     `\       | |     | |       \ \     / /      {|\_)   (_/|       /\   '   /\       |  '.___.'  |       \  \   /  /        \  \ /  /        /  / \  \       (,,/   \,,)
Edited by innerged

How can ubot set the software to record the voice? Is it an online software?

ill have to show you via PM.  Ill do that morrow, basically its a voice typing software that types once it hears words, and its very accurate, about 95% correct.

Edited by innerged