UBot Underground

Getting Proxies To Work From A Table

Hey guys Im new here and just got started with ubot. I can defenitly see the potential here. It was a little overwelming at first but I can do atleast simple stuff now.

Im stuck at getting proxies to work from a table and I cant find this anywhere. Ive downloaded the proxy script that works from lists and try to conver it into table but it doesnt work.

My csv file looks like this email,password,IP:port

Im trying to setup a loop where it goes basically goes into the private proxy signs into the account and does its own things. I have tried several variations but I keep getting the NO SuPPORTED PROXIEs -336 page.

Right now im basically at

ui open file - variable #file - clear table - &table - create table from file - #file - &table - set #current_row - new value 0 - number of cycles $table total rows - clear cookies - change proxy - $table cell - &table - row #current_row - column 2 - navigate - type text $table cell - type text $table cell - increment #current_row

I know thats not how you guys usually post but im pretty new and would really like some help on this if im going to keep the program.

Should put you on the right path 

ui open file("Select 
Proxy Details CSV", #SelectedProxyDetails)create 
table from file(#SelectedProxyDetails, &ProxyDetails)set(#RowCounter, 0, "Global")loop($table 
total rows(&ProxyDetails)) 
{    set(#email, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 0), "Global")    set(#Password, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 1), "Global")    set(#Proxy, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 2), "Global")    pause 
script    increment(#RowCounter)}

• Like 1

Should put you on the right path 

ui open file("Select 
Proxy Details CSV", #SelectedProxyDetails)create 
table from file(#SelectedProxyDetails, &ProxyDetails)set(#RowCounter, 0, "Global")loop($table 
total rows(&ProxyDetails)) 
{    set(#email, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 0), "Global")    set(#Password, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 1), "Global")    set(#Proxy, $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 2), "Global")    pause 
script    increment(#RowCounter)}

Thank you for the quick response I was very excited I got this script and I thought I had everything right but I can't get past this script error in the beginning.

Update: I got it I just had to put the correct nod in.

But im still getting the No Supported Proxies error. I even tried different csv files. Im still getting the same error. It works fine when I manually put the proxy in through a text box and it looks good in the debugger window.

Ugh someone please help.

Edited by Mufasa

Ubot works with username, password, so for your format to work your email has to also be your username

Ubot works with username, password, so for your format to work your email has to also be your username

My email is my username im trying to use. I just cant get the proxies to connect when I use this a table.

Ive now even gotten a list to work and I'm setting up a loop.

If I can could just get this email,password,IP:port table thing to work I would defenitly keep my ubot.

It just says Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

There are no supported proxies in the provided list

NO_SUPPORTED_Proxies: - 336

ui open file("Select Proxy Details CSV", #SelectedProxyDetails)
create table from file(#SelectedProxyDetails, &ProxyDetails)
set(#RowCounter, 0, "Global")
loop($table total rows(&ProxyDetails)) {
    set proxy credentials($table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 0), $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 1))
    change proxy($table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 2))
    wait(1)
    navigate("http://www.whatismyip.com/", "Wait")
    pause script
    increment(#RowCounter)
}
change proxy("None")

This should work

ui open file("Select Proxy Details CSV", #SelectedProxyDetails)
create table from file(#SelectedProxyDetails, &ProxyDetails)
set(#RowCounter, 0, "Global")
loop($table total rows(&ProxyDetails)) {
    set proxy credentials($table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 0), $table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 1))
    change proxy($table cell(&ProxyDetails, #RowCounter, 2))
    wait(1)
    navigate("http://www.whatismyip.com/", "Wait")
    pause script
    increment(#RowCounter)
}
change proxy("None")

This should work

O ok I dont think you understood what I wanted. Im using the email and password from my csv file to fill in a form to create a account. I want to use the IP:port from my csv file to use with the proxy.

Seems English is not your first language,

Ok so what this script is doing
1, gives you the option to select a CSV file
2, reads that CSV file into a table
3, sets a row counter for you
4, loops for each row populated row within the CSV file
5, within the loop it Sets Proxy Credentials  “username and password”
6, it then changes your IP
Using the data from the CSV file on row zero column 0,1,2
Navigates to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and pauses the script
If your press the run button again it increments to the next row and so on until you run out of proxies then it changes your IP back 
If the script is failing it could be blank spaces in the data when you created the CSV file
Or ubot may not allow @ or the .com from your email address to be used within proxy credentials

• 1 month later...

Hello take a look at this. ;)

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13514-private-proxy-format-conversion-in-ubot-studio/
clear table(&Proxy Table)
ui open file("Proxies:", #Proxy File)
create table from file(#Proxy File, &Proxy Table)
set(#Proxy Row, 0, "Global")
if($comparison($table total columns(&Proxy Table), "=", 4)) {
    then {
        change proxy("{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 0)}:{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 1)}")
        set proxy credentials($table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 2), $table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 3))
    }
}
if($comparison($table total columns(&Proxy Table), "=", 2)) {
    then {
        change proxy("{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 0)}:{$table cell(&Proxy Table, #Proxy Row, 1)}")
    }
}
increment(#Proxy Row)