UBot Underground

Chat Bot Cant See Java Chat

I m making a chat bot, but i cant see java chat. Please direct me if this is possible to do and if i m missing some kind of step to see java chat. Chat uses Java plugin and maybe that is the problem.

Webpage loads normally but it is missing the chat part of the page so i cant do anything until i bring that chat up on the ubotbrowser. I tryed allow javascript and i see the first page of chat but once clicked to sign in i get blank again.

Help, if anyone want to see url hit me on PM. (dont like to post it in public)

Hmm? How can image recognition function bring up java chat? No i didnt ry, in fact i hear first time about this function.

But now my topic is expanding and here it is how:

I have found a chat xat.com chats and now i can see this chats because this are flash chats i think and not Java. But here is the problem with typing the text inside the chat. In fact ubot is recognizing this flash chat as a whole and is not recognizing part of the chat. So i guess that even if i bring up java chat up i will have same problem?

In other words there is no way to type a text in java or flash chat?

Can someone give me a chat example that is used by masses where i can type text (make a bot to do work for me)

Thanks

Hmm? How can image recognition function bring up java chat? No i didnt ry, in fact i hear first time about this function.

But now my topic is expanding and here it is how:

I have found a chat xat.com chats and now i can see this chats because this are flash chats i think and not Java. But here is the problem with typing the text inside the chat. In fact ubot is recognizing this flash chat as a whole and is not recognizing part of the chat. So i guess that even if i bring up java chat up i will have same problem?

In other words there is no way to type a text in java or flash chat?

Can someone give me a chat example that is used by masses where i can type text (make a bot to do work for me)

Thanks

If the chat is flash you will need to use the image recognition selector. It requires that you have UBot Pro or DEV.

Info Here:

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/The_Selectors#The_Image_Selector_.28Professional_Edition_Only.29

Ohh i see now what si this image recognition. Will try that. I was avoiding to use images in ubot because sometimes he is not recognizing them... But i guess it is better "sometimes" than never.