UBot Underground

I've been using uBot Studio for a few months now, and I am still kind of a beginner, but I believe that I have a tip that could help out everyone... :)

Many sites bloat their desktop version with ads, large images, and annoying scripts due to the fact that laptops and desktops can handle more loading. However, they don't dare to do the same to mobile users, many sites show significantly less on their mobile version, partly because they want to keep you happy enough to try out their desktop version eventually.

Didn't read the above text? Basically, if you use the m.website.com to sign up, or do whatever you want, it will help your bots run significantly faster. Don't believe me? Test it yourself :)

• Like 2

Yeah, it works for many things, however there are limits of what a mobile version can do if you have some complicated functions and commands. In some cases, i have found it has performed poorly against the desktop version.

If i can use mobile though, then i always do.