UBot Underground

I need the computer. For programming UBOT

Hello
Please help me.
I need the computer. For programming UBOT.

What CPU should I use the AMD FX 8350 vs INTEL Core i5 - 4570.

RAM is much better.
How much better GPU.

I used to use. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009H8RAYU

UBOT program running slow (I'm writing a large program).

i would prefer AMD FX 8350  but is realy doesnt matter

but u need minimum 8gb better 16gb ram

sure u also can work with 4gig  but like with all around PC's "more is better"

and the price for the MSI Notebook is heavy.

thing about if u need a gamersGraCa inside with this high screen res.

• Like 1

Even with my maxed out latest version alienware laptop runs slow with ubot.

So it should not make that big difference what laptop you buy as long as its min i5 or better a i7 with min 8gb ram.

• Like 1

Unless you need a laptop, you can probably do better building a desktop. My suggestions are based on the premise of building a desktop, ignore if you're just looking to buy a laptop.

Amd vs Intel 
Intel is honestly better performance wise. I love amd, but intel is better. With that said, whether you're looking at either intel or amd, sometimes you can get away with overclocking a lower model in the series to the same speeds without spending an extra $100. 

16gb of ram is good, make sure its compatible with BOTH your board and cpu. Buy them as a set, ie 4x4gb or 2x8gb. Sometimes you run into issues that involve a lot of needless tweaking if buying 2 sets, even if its the same exact model.Also, make sure to test the ram. 

GPU, if you're not playing video games xfx has a ~80-114 7750 I've been using. It doesn't produce a ton of heat and is low profile. It'll give the option of dual monitors (hdmi + dvi). I'm not sure if/how it would improve ubot performance, that information is above my head. 

SSD, honestly just makes things a little faster. If you can't afford to spend a lot, one 30-60gb for the os and another one for program files. Make sure your mobo supports it. 

If you plan on overclock to gain extra performance, find an affordable water cooling  solution. Corsair has the H100 which is a closed system, perfect if you want water cooling, but don't necessarily trust yourself.

Don't skimp on the psu or mobo unless you enjoy having to replace everything in a year or two. You don't need a kw, but you're going to want one thats rated fairly well. 

• Like 1