UBot Underground

"UBot Developer Edition Forum" ROCKS..!

Just wanted to make a comment about the Ubot Dev Edition forum. It really is GREAT. I thank Ubot for making and implore anyone who has Dev that has not already checked it out to do so.

I would also like to let those with Pro and Standard edition, If there wasn't already enough reasons to upgrade, you just got one more.. That section makes working with ubot so much better.

Maybe it happens on automatic now. I just upgraded to Dev a week or two ago.  Cant really tell you when i noticed the dev section. Deff was after i upgraded, that i know for sure.

Maybe. I guess Ill just wait a couple of days to see if a moderator see this thread and my request. If not ill just open a suppoert ticket.

Thanks for letting me know.

No problem. 

Might want to just PM a mod. Could be faster.

Yeah, I had to send in a ticket 4 months ago when I upgraded to dev. It's a hidden forum  and if you have Dev and you cant see it then you will have to ask a mod or send in a support ticket to gain access.

I always wondered why it was so dead in there. It's cuz not all Dev's know about it I guess.

It's there if you want access!!

• Like 1

Funny how many people found out about the Dev forum because of this post.. 

Happy i could be of some help. More ppl in the forum, the better it will make it.