UBot Underground

A few general questions - If someone can help

Hi everyone,

Spending hours last night reading through a lot of posts to get a good idea of what uBot can and cant do was a great help.

Besides making bots for sale to other markets etc that is a whole other story.

Some of my ideas for both my personal use and my customers would be things like:

Bookmarking

Web 2.0 site creation, posting.

Facebook page creation and so forth.

amongst an array of other things.

My burning question ( as I have a manual IM strategy at the moment which i have been working on for 6-9 months, and seems to be google animal proof ) is I want to automate the whole thing as a follow up product.

It does involve uploading videos to the likes of youtube, dailymotion, vimeo, and metacafe.

I read something on a post last night about flash uploaders or something.

Is it, or would it be possible with uBot to automate submission of a video, populating Title, description and tags etc to the above video websites?

This does not break the whole deal but would be the icing on the cake if uBot can complete this part.

I am reasonably sure I can automate the previous portions of my strategy.

So would love it if some experts could spare their experience or knowledge on this.

( Totally noobie with uBot so please be gentle and talk plain talk....lol )

Thanks in advance

Darren

You can automate any WEB or Windows task with UBot, the only problem you could have is flash on websites or maybe some unusual popups.

A lot of what you are looking for was already made, so I don't think you should have problems.

You can automate any WEB or Windows task with UBot, the only problem you could have is flash on websites or maybe some unusual popups.

A lot of what you are looking for was already made, so I don't think you should have problems.

So has anyone made a bot to post videos to the mentioned websites?

(p.s. thanks for your reply. )

So has anyone made a bot to post videos to the mentioned websites?

(p.s. thanks for your reply. )

I made a bot for Youtube for example, as a part of another project.

I'm sure others have made similar as well, so I'll lt them answer.

what about uploading to dailmotion, vimeo, and metacafe?

I presume a bot could be made that could upload to each of these services as 1 bot??

Will have a look in the botbank....when i can finally purchase.

I haven't tried those, but I guess it should work.

You could do it in single bot, but I prefer to make standalone version for each one, since it's easier to maintain.

I wouldn't rely on Botbank, since I don't think a lot of people use it, and code from there could be outdated (it's not maitaned by UBot team, but comm unity).

Good luck and welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Thanks ubotdev,

Now just to save a few pennys and get stuck into this.

In the general consensus I was reading on another site, that quite a few people when purchasing sell some bots and actually make their purchase price back?

I am sort of deciding on which version of uBot to get.

I was able to get money back real soon, so I think you shouldn't have problems with that. I started with coding the bots for my needs, but then I saw that I can sell them well, since customers can actually buy time with bots.

As I mentioned in my first blog post, "buying UBot was the best investment", at least so far. :)

If money is not the problem I advise you get at least PRO version, and if you want to sell bots with fancy UI, you should get DEV version.