UBot Underground

Help Verifying Emails please

Hi guys to this day I have yet to be able to conquer the "verify email" command and I don't know why and am hoping you can help. I have no problem successfully connecting to mail server but when I drag in a "verify email" node I get the error in the screen shot attached. I am sure this is something quite simple as it usually is with me but I just can't figure it out.
Thanks everyone,
Chris

PS Thanks admin for deleting screenshot with email/password. I have attached a new one and changed all account passwords. Thanks again!

post-6752-0-74941000-1370911269_thumb.png

Just make the next settings on "connect to mail server",and try again to "verify emails" :

Connection Type : Imap with SSL
Server : imap.gmail.com
Port : 993

Hi guys, thanks for the help but neither worked. I even uninstalled my avg to be sure it wasn't that. Here is exactly what is happening, I have no problem with my "Connect to email server" node when I test connection it comes back successful. It is when I drag in the "verify emails" command that I get the error you see in the screen shot. Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help