UBot Underground

Anyone tried captcha sniper with UB ?

Anyone tried captcha sniper with UB ?

I know it's added to UB right ?

What do you think about it ?

I'm looking around to buy it so...

Thanks

If you are using the captcha types cs has high solve rate on,then it works good.

The latest version has a lot a new captcha types added.

If you are using the captcha types cs has high solve rate on,then it works good.

The latest version has a lot a new captcha types added.

I have the same opinion....Tested with high solve rate captchas and is awesome,for this captchas will save lots of money,not to mention what fast it is !  The only minus is RE-CAPTCHA !

I've been integrated its use in a few bots of mine.

Some worked flawlessly, other had some troubles; but that was before the new version (they came up with CaptchaSniper X4 just now) which saw a lot of improvements.

You can't be mistaken by buying it - it's just a one-time payment. It pays off for itself in bo time if you were, otherwise paying for recurring services.

Yeah just got it and started to play with it !

So far my first desctruction kit got a 75% success rate but what's cool is, the site that it's working on along UB, doesn't mind any number of misses lol !

So if it misses, bahhh the heck, shoot another one ! Bang i'm in...

Now i must admit that's it a bit hard tho to work around the image processing/ocr etc... To get what i really want. Well at least for now that is.

Heck i wanted to add my reflink too but as you got one already.

Oh well, good luck with the sales !

I've been integrated its use in a few bots of mine.

Some worked flawlessly, other had some troubles; but that was before the new version (they came up with CaptchaSniper X4 just now) which saw a lot of improvements.

You can't be mistaken by buying it - it's just a one-time payment. It pays off for itself in bo time if you were, otherwise paying for recurring services.

Does X4 work with recaptchas?  I have CS, but haven't downloaded x4 yet.