UBot Underground

Any way to get current list item?

I've been wanting to use whatever item is currently in the list, and can use a variable to set the position and use "inc" to increase the variable to move through list items, but I really like using $next list item as I can use it in threads without having to have a var for each different list item etc.. Also been wanting to use stat monitor to view what current list item were on, not just the number but actually whatever content is in the list file. Any way of doing this?

I think you are looking for function "$list position" (gets current list position), which you can then use inside "$list item" (to get the item you are looking for).

I think you are looking for function "$list position" (gets current list position), which you can then use inside "$list item" (to get the item you are looking for).

Now I feel silly because it seems so obvious, haha thanks!

Also, inside your threads, you could still use $list item and the incrementing variable safely, as long as you declare them "Local" withjin a DEFINE that you call for each thread.