UBot Underground

Man I never have this problem. Seriously it is very likely RAM related.  TJ released a plugin that clears up memory and apparently everyone who has used it hasn't had any browser crashes....

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13444-sell-plugin-os-operating-system-addins/

Once again I have 8 gigs of ram and am not running any other programs so I know it is not caused from using up all my available ram. The executable will still respond and you can still type things into the ui boxes but the browser inside the executable crashes.

• 2 weeks later...

Opening a thread with the title "Problem" is not a good practice.

Try being specific, so that other users with similar problems may find help too, later, as well as hinting to the more experienced ones to what your issue is about so that they can chime in and try to help you.

Very few people will find a thread with this title when searching. They would usually use keywords pertaining to their problems per se.

In your case, the title maybe should have been: "Compiled (.exe) bots' browser freezes randomly" or some such...

BTW... this approach is useful on ANY forum you may be a member of, for pretty much the same basic reasons.

Cheers!