UBot Underground

I would like to know if there is a way to change email headers. Right now i am using

connect to mail server("SMTP"xxx) {

send email(xxx"")

Right now the email header is showing the ip of the MUA.

I would like to take out the ip of the MUA(bot's host)..  I would like for my mail to only show the SMTP/Host I'm actually sending the mail from (with out using webmail).

If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks in Advance. 

Don't you think this is something that should be added ?

Right now if you use your bot to mail via sockets and your smtp get rlbed for to many complaints it also rbls the MUA ip as well. Don't think that's very efficient.

Even if i was to use proxys to connect to the SMTP, no matter where you get your proxys from there is a good chance they will be slow or  used to truly proxy mail meaning they could already be RBLed or close to it.

Also im sure most legitimate proxy suppliers are not going to allow even the smallest chance of their ips getting rbled or may block port 25. 

Right now i direct send. Fully Can spam compliant BUT still, some times your domains get rbled. I would rather just lose the VPS and keep my MUA safe. 

To use a proxy to connect to a legit smtp seems a little dumb.

Would be nice if this was added. ANy supporters ?

• 2 months later...