UBot Underground

moved loop while discussion

botguru,

I have seen your post on here before and you seem to know your stuff.  I wanted to ask you a question

What is the best way to run a loop until an error message pops up?  I am basically running a twitter follower bot until the popup says You are unable to follow more people at this time.

I have tried all of the following with no luck.... I would be happy to give you something for your time.

Loop while

Condition to wait for {exist[innertext=You are unable to follow more people at this time.]}

Click {xyz example}

Loop while

Condition to wait for {!=exist[innertext=You are unable to follow more people at this time.]}

Click {xyz example}

Loop while

Condition to wait for {exist[innertext!=You are unable to follow more people at this time.]}     DISPLAYS ERROR MESSAGE

Click {xyz example}

Loop while

Condition to wait for {!=exist[innertext=You are unable to follow more people at this time.]}

Click {xyz example}

also its best not to max out your clicking.  find out how many exactly it reaches before that and stop it 2-3 before that to stay under their radar.

Also please post in the help section for help if you wouldn't mind so this topic doesn't go off track.

The posts polluting the purpose of this thread should be moved to the proper section of the forum (my own comment included, when that happens, of course)