UBot Underground

I'm new in Ubot and I want to create an account creator bot in a specific site. But I can't find a video tutorial on how to do the things I want. 

Like, I want to create lots of accounts.. then I want to use my own usernames, First Names, Last Names, emails etc. But I can't find a video tutorial on how to make a "choose file to load names". (See the attached file)..and remove the used details(names, usernames etc.)  Can you guys please guide me to the right place to learn that?  

Also, does Ubot browser auto clear history/cookies/everything? Or do I need to set the command?

post-8811-0-01722000-1364134608_thumb.png

you can use the account data function if you want random names etc. if you want your own names etc you can either read from a csv file into a table then a list or from a text file with a delimiter for example firstname:lastname

heres a simple example of reading a list in a text file and splitting into two lists using : delimiter ,so in the text file you would have something like this

firstname1:lastname1

firstname2:lastname2

firstname3:lastname3

firstname4:lastname4

firstname5:lastname5

ignore the variable names ive ripped it from a bot that was working with emails

ui open file("select file", #uifileopen)
add list to list(%emailpasswordjoined, $list from file(#uifileopen), "Delete", "Global")
define email split {
    set(#incrementemailsplit, 0, "Global")
    loop($list total(%emailpasswordjoined)) {
        clear list(%emailsplit)
        add list to list(%emailsplit, $list from text($list item(%emailpasswordjoined, #incrementemailsplit), ":"), "Delete", "Global")
        add item to list(%emaillist, $list item(%emailsplit, 0), "Delete", "Global")
        add item to list(%emailpasswordlist, $list item(%emailsplit, 1), "Delete", "Global")
        increment(#incrementemailsplit)
    }
}
email split()
Edited by kev123
  • Like 1
you can use the account data function if you want random names etc. if you want your own names etc you can either read from a csv file into a table then a list or from block text.

Thanks Kev, but how about this one? 

"Also, does Ubot browser auto clear history/cookies/everything? Or do I need to set the command?"

Thanks Kev, but how about this one? 

"Also, does Ubot browser auto clear history/cookies/everything? Or do I need to set the command?"

cookie command or search the forum for more advanced cookie cleaning commands

example of two other ways described

note I haven't tested the code simple so should work

file needs to be .csv

for ubots internal name,email,username etc creator go parameters-account functions

ui open file("choose file", #uifile)
ui block text("enter text", #uiblock)
define from csv file {
    create table from file(#uifile, &file)
    add list to list(%col1, $plugin function("TableCommands.dll", "$list from table", &file, "Column", 0), "Delete", "Global")
    add list to list(%col2, $plugin function("TableCommands.dll", "$list from table", &file, "Column", 1), "Delete", "Global")
}
define from block text {
    add list to list(%blocktext, $list from text(#uiblock, $new line), "Delete", "Global")
}
from block text()
from csv file()
Which site you want to create account ? I might have a go at it as I've done similar before.

You have to clear the cookies with the CLEAR COKKIES command. Don't know about HISTORY or CACHE.

Twitter :) I just want to create few accounts with my own info. The script in Bot Bank for twitter account creation is for single account I think.

Btw, can anyone link me to a video tutorial on how to create a bot that covers, ui open file, ui button, select a name in name.txt(I already tried this but when I run the bot, it select all data in a specific txt lol), etc.. (Yes, I want spoon feeding at first cause I'm still a newbie and I don't know any programming language and I don't know how to read codes yet. So I prefer video tutorials if possible please. Thanks! :) )

Regards

Edited by blueeyedpunk90