UBot Underground

MS Dynamic CRM Online creating a case with a Bot

I have been tasked with creating a case when ever an email is received to our support@domainname.com address. I have created a workflow that is built in to MS dynamic CRM that actually creates a case when ever a message is received. The subject line of the email is the title of the case, however as a lmitation of Microsoft the form assistant does not allow me to use a macro to insert the body of email and is not supported by Microsoft Dynamics Online. My goal is to copy the description portion  of the email and add it to the description field of the case in dynamics crm online.  In ubot I have figured out how to login to crm and navigate to the case section, but I am at a lost of thinking up the logic beyond this point. If possible and maybe I need to go more into the tutorials, I would like to be able to open each case listed in the crm, go through each case in the crm, create a varialble for the title of case, then open up my webmail for the support account and do a search on the title, then open up the email and copy on the content in the description field and insert it into the crm case.  Please help if you have any suggestions.