UBot Underground

UBot doesn't load

First I want to say hello to everyone that I purchase the pro version. I am a newbi at this , and probably will need lots of help down the line. Right now I need help just to get the software to run. I just bought it on Saturday and had it running for a day and now it doesn't work right. When I load it it just shows the Bot Bank and when I switch to the commands only the commands and the parameters will work or move when I click on them. No other commands work and the internet page does not work either. Any url I use does not work. Support told me to find the folder (%APPDATA%/ubot studio ) to delete it in Windows Explorer and then paste it into the browser. Well, I can not find it because I don't believe it installed it. The following are the only folders I can find.

Autosave- I click on it and its empty

Browser--  has in it  4.1.8- 4.2.9 and in those are the dll files

cache-  has favicons

Plugins-- in this folder we have these    DatabaseCommands.dll   Windowscommands.dll

Awesomium-text doc

browser log

license

options

Ubot Studio-- the help area

ubot compiled

ubot log

My last report I got from support was         What happens when you paste %APPDATA%/ubot studio into a windows explorer window on your computer?

What happens is it takes me to the files above.

Anybody have  Ideas????

Ken

I have installed and uninstalled the software a couple times and still the same thing.

I had the same problem after an update. Uninstall ubot and delete everything in %APPDATA%/ubot studio

Also its been awhile check for anything in %temp% related to ubot and delete it.

Now would restart comp and re-install ubot, wait for it re-download the botbank and stuff when you first load program and everything should work again =)

Try to go to your tools menu and then options and Click No Proxy under proxy settings.

Its worth a shot. I had a similar problem some time ago and when i did that it was fine.

PS the folder stuff you listed was in the %APPDATA%/Ubot Studio   :)