UBot Underground

I have noticed something interesting while playing with HMA (HideMyAss) VPN....

If I forget the HMA connection on, when I try to restart UBot Studio it is unable (or refuses) to accept the connection to the licensing server.

Now, IF the licensing of the bot has anything to do with an IP lock... then I would expect it to function incorrectly with IPs assigned dynamically by my ISP, BUT that doesn't happen. All the different IPs my ISP assigned me so far worked flawlessly.

So my question is, naturally, how does the UBot Studio server check this?

If I am to travel and at some moment I will have a diff ISP than the one at home, my UBot Studio won't work, then... right? :P

On the other hand, just out of curiosity and for the sake of learning how to do so myself with my own bots, anyone happens to know
how to link the license to the ISP and not the customer IP
?

Is there a way to retrieve ALL the IPs a certain ISP uses, so you can have them stored when a customers registers the license in the first place? Some public records available somewhere for all ISPs?...

i think that some ip`s from HMA are banned with the auth server , happened that to me when i had proxies sometime . traveled a lot and never had any problem opening ubot

UBotBuddy,

Try to start your UBot Studio through the HMA VPN tunnel then, see if it still works?

1. First, connect to the HMA remote server, with UBot Studio closed
  2. Next, after the connection was established, start UBot Studio

Does it work for you?

i think that some ip`s from HMA are banned with the auth server , happened that to me when i had proxies sometime . traveled a lot and never had any problem opening ubot

I haven't tried ALL the IPs from HMA, of course, BUT I also tried some other connections, from another OpenVPN server (paid) and until now, all didn't work...

I dont use HMA. No reason to.

I travel from time to time in my job and I have yet to experience a problem with UBot not starting.

How do you secure your connection on WiFi HotSpots when you travel then? :o

But then again the world does revolve around me. LOL

:wacko:

But that's besides the point; I was kindly asking you (or anyone who'd like to help for that matter) to test it, just for the sake of learning how it works, that's all... I am not currently running UBot Studio through a VPN tunnel either, while working all day from my desktop, actually, on a fixed connection. But I was just wondering: "What if?..." :P

I use hot spots for fun.

I love the fast track. In fact, I equate using hot spots to flying down the interstate at 120MPH with my butt about an inch off the ground. The back draft coming up from behind is a great rush!

ROFL

I use hotel lines.

Buddy