UBot Underground

[Help] Excel Project

Hello there,

Today I bought uBot Studio and I have bought just for trial using for 30 days only if it doesn't work otherwise I will keep it. e

I have a project that I'm working on and for that I need to use automation.

I need to enter 10,000 Records (Addresses) from Excel to a website one by one and get it's owner's name and Mailing Address back into excel file trimmed, seperated by Address, Zip Code, City, Province.

I'm new to this software so I cannot make scripts pretty quick however I'm trying.

1. Read from Excel File Address Column > get Street Number and Street Name.

2. put to website Street Number and Street Name Fields. Hit Search.

3. Get Owner's name and Mailing Address.

4. Get owner's first name and last name into excel specific columns and Address trimmed into City, Province and Zip Code Columns.

Please help me out on this and I need it as soon as possible.

P.S: If its not the correct forum, please move this topic to correct forum and don't delete it.

[Added File]

Test-File.csv

from where you are getting the data ?

i mean to where are you sending the email adresses and how do you intend to get the data back !

please describe the whole process so we can help you

from this website

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/searchtype.aspx?County=04&SearchType=street

select any county for an example check there are 2 fields

Street Number and Street Name

I want to pull addreses from excel file, write it there and then pull back owner's information back to excel file.

The way I read your request is that you want someone in here to write it for you.

Well, we can but what is in it for us? If you want someone in here to do it for you then you probably need to pay someone some amount and you will need to post that request in here : http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/forum/22-bots-buy-borrow-steal/

Another way would be to pay a trainer like myself a fee to guide you thru the whole process.

Either way we do want the best for you so that you can become a great botter yourself.

Buddy