UBot Underground

[FREE] UI Helper - Number Creator For UI Drop Down Menus

I hate creating numbers just by going 1,2,3,4,5 and so on - I even save them off usually into text files. But I figure lots of other people probably get frustrated with this boring task as well. And you can screw up so that is not acceptable.

I created a really simple solution to this. It will take your first number and add the second number to it as many times as you choose and then it will save a text file in the right format. So if you want a drop down with every number 5-1000 by 5's this will make your life easier.

I hope this is clear, here are the instructions that come with the bot maybe they can make it clear exactly what it does:

First Number: The number you want to start with. If you want 5,10,15,20 then put 5 here.

Second Number: The number to add, in the above example you would also put 5 here.

How Many Times? How many times you want to add the number to the previous. Please note the start number is there as well so in the above example this number would be 3.

UI Helper.ubot