UBot Underground

[No Replies - Found Other Solution] I Need A Custom Scraper Bot that uses Proxies

I need to scrape data from about 25k pages of a site. I will provide the urls from the site. The bot must be able to switch proxies and save the data according to my examples. The information regarding the site and format that I need the data in is included in the zip file that you can download using the following link.

sms8.us/uploads/scrape_project_info.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions as well as what you would charge to create this bot.

Edited by Chris C

We normally do not allow linking off site to zip files, or exes, and all things should be stated in the thread, or with attached files.

I have verified and Zip is safe for downloading..

Onto your project it is one heck of a project to be honest.

The save data files that I seen means there is 3 possible page layouts which im assuming your not to sure which links have what layout of information so there is a few things that have to be checked and scrape that data simultaneously as your going through the urls.

Before that you want to get all the urls which isn't to hard.

-Scrape urls

-So you have 3 separate scrape types (verify page data, and scrape to proper csv)

Only wish i had more time before taking off on a trip to Michigan Saturday to put in my bid..

TJ

We normally do not allow linking off site to zip files, or exes, and all things should be stated in the thread, or with attached files.

I have verified and Zip is safe for downloading..

TJ

Could you please tell me how one would go about posting U bot exe's for sharing ?

Could you please tell me how one would go about posting U bot exe's for sharing ?

You share the .ubot

or its a sale item you list in the sale section of the forum.

We had a problem in the past and that reason changed what is allowed for attachments, and linking off site.

Is there anyway to get the 1 post limit lifted before you make 50 posts? This is very limiting... Also, is there any better ways to find UBot developers? It seems that there would be a lot more people interested in making some money developing bots. Heck... I would consider hiring a team to make bots for other people if there was a demand.

I have found another solution to get the data I needed, but would have been much happier had I been able to find a Ubot developer.