UBot Underground

Use HMA to Change your IP and Wait For Change, Without the need for php scripts or navigating to external website

Hi,

It sounds as if for some reason it is not writing the localip.txt  to your Documents folder for the profile (user) your using in windows.

You may want to check to see if the file exists in Documents?

If it does not then I suggest you first do this to test.  open a cmd window up in windows and then type this

cd /
cmd.exe /c ipconfig.exe > %USERPROFILE%\\Documents\\localip.txt

Then check if that localip.txt file exists.  This will tell you if its some kind of problem with your pc or permissions.

Do let me know how you go.

Jane

Jane thank you for the quick detailed response I really appreciate it, you rock!!  Here is the error I got when trying to use the code on CMD.

Do you know what I should do to fix this? Because from what I can tell when I right click on my my documents properties it's read only.  And when I unclick it apply then hit ok, when I go back to it it's still read only.  But when I right click the Computer Icon, go to secuirty and then permissions it says I have FULL Control.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/larrydalecarson/cmderror_zpsd05c2347.jpghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/larrydalecarson/readonly_zps9e4a2f15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey

I love this script.

However, it sometimes gets stuck. Mainly 2 things happen HMA just will not connect and the little HMA icon bottom right is flashing. 2nd thing is that it says connected but has not actually connected. Is there away to set some kind of timeout that after 2 minutes if the IP has not changed it moves on to the rest of my script...

Obviously the script wont work but once it finishes that run it will start from the beginning again.

Also, sometimes HMA will just disconnect - is there a way to ensure it is connected first before clicking the change IP - if connected it just changes IP. If not connected it just clicks connect? (cant do both because HMA only allows me to change every 5 minutes on my 10 license pack)

I'm sorry Im complete newb and have spent hrs trying to figure this out

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey

I love this script.

However, it sometimes gets stuck. Mainly 2 things happen HMA just will not connect and the little HMA icon bottom right is flashing. 2nd thing is that it says connected but has not actually connected. Is there away to set some kind of timeout that after 2 minutes if the IP has not changed it moves on to the rest of my script...

Obviously the script wont work but once it finishes that run it will start from the beginning again.

Also, sometimes HMA will just disconnect - is there a way to ensure it is connected first before clicking the change IP - if connected it just changes IP. If not connected it just clicks connect? (cant do both because HMA only allows me to change every 5 minutes on my 10 license pack)

Thanks in advance

Very good question, need help on this.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

HMA and Ubots are not in love...I prefer to use free fresh proxies or paid shared proxies.

I am currently using HMA because I need a solution that changes the IP address every few minutes.  I am also running several bots not just one who needs to change the IP address every time the script is complete and when it loops back to the beginning.  What is a paid/free proxy solution that will do this?  I saw some proxy places selling batches of like 300, but that  will only be good for 300 cycles of my script then I need to buy a new batch of thousands of IP addresses every time?  Any tips on how to do this as right now I'm just using HMA with ubot

Hey

I love this script.

Thanks in advance

I am having the same problem here.

Sometimes HMA gets stuck on connecting and so I check the next day and my script is stuck as well because of this.  Anyone find a solution for this?

I am having the same problem here.

Sometimes HMA gets stuck on connecting and so I check the next day and my script is stuck as well because of this.  Anyone find a solution for this?

Try to use this process:-

shell("\"C:\\Program Files\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe\" -disconnect")
wait(3)
shell("\"C:\\Program Files\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe\" -connect")
wait(hmawait)

Try to use this process:-

shell("\"C:\\Program Files\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe\" -disconnect")
wait(3)
shell("\"C:\\Program Files\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe\" -connect")
wait(hmawait)

Thanks uBotforme,

I just wanted to make sure first because my script is set on a loop.  The beginning of the loop is original poster Bliss's code on page 1 of this forum thread and then my script begins.  So do I just add this shell code at the very end of my script and it should solve any problems if HMA get stuck?  And it won't interfere with Bliss's code at the restart of my script?

Also, is there a way to make this -disconnect -connect code only happen when HMA is stuck on connecting or disconnected?  Instead of automatically disconnecting and connecting every time at the end of the script  even though HMA is working fine (which is probably 80% of the time).

Edited by bhat

I am getting an error with the line:

hma(hmawait)

Also, it interefered with Bliss's code when it loops back to it.  It says localip.txt cannot be accessed because it is being used by another process.

I am getting an error with the line:

hma(hmawait)

Also, it interefered with Bliss's code when it loops back to it.  It says localip.txt cannot be accessed because it is being used by another process.

Hi

What code you are using? and Yes I made mistake in this line:-

wait(hmawait)

It should be:-

wait(#hmawait)

You can define wait time seconds in UI using this:-

ui text box("Enter wait time",#hmawait)

HMA takes about 7-10 seconds to connect when using "PPTP" protocol. I highly recommend you to use PPTP protocol because it will hardly stuck 1 time in 1000 loops and way better than OpenVPN. 

• 1 year later...