I’m looking for someone to program a bot / script for linkedIn.
The bot / script has to:
– go to existing linkedIn conversations and write a message to every contact in my conversation timeline (i.e. in the existing conversations) and send the message
– The message has to be personalised by first name (i.e. the bot should get the contact’s first name and insert it into the message: ‘Dear FIRSTNAME,’ …)
– Every message should take 20-30 seconds for writing and sending. Not only for the first messages, but also after 1,000+ messages
– I have to be the owner of the bot and have to be able to run it
– The bot will have to run on two linkedIn profiles.
– Time frame: 4 days including testing
– I will not give you my linkedin user name and password
– There will be a “blacklist file” for all conversations (conversation IDs from the URL) to which the bot should not send messages to
– All conversations that the bot has sent to must be stored in the blacklist, so that – if we have to re-start the bot for whatever reason (computer crashes etc) they will not be sent to again
– We have two different bots already, both of them work find but they are getting slower and slower (not Ubot but Python based and JSON based).
– We have had a linkedIn Ubot last year that worked very well.
– The way the bot worked last year is: scrolling down the linkedIn conversation timeline first, collecting all the conversation IDs and First names (you need the maximum RAM possible because the browser might crash otherwise). Afterwards the bot has send the same message (individualised by first name).
– My conversation timeline is very long (>100,000 conversations).
– Very important: You must have proven experience with linkedIn bots