UBot Underground

Save downloaded file command

Hi,

I need to download the word file from one host. while trying save downloaded file it returns the empty file. Ubot pop ups the window to "save as" the file.

I would like to downloaded the file in some specific location without manual interruption. Is there any way?? Anybody have a solution???

Thank You,

Do you have access to the file's direct url? It's kind of hard to give any kind of answer without knowing what you are working with...

John

Hi John,

If I use the download URL in Chrome , the download begins Automatically. In firefox it asking for save location. So it is a direct download URL only.

In Ubot one popup window is opening to SAVE the file. If I ignore the popup window the empty file only created by "SAVE DOWNLOADED FILE" command.

Thanks for your reply John. I want to know how to use SAVE DOWNLOADED FILE command. Can I've any Sample???

Hi,

While using Save downloaded file command the pop up window is opening ... If I ignore the popup window , the file is created... while opening the file it seems to be error.. the file has been corrupted or not supported....

Anybody have any solution to solve this problem??

Infinity Media,