UBot Underground

Is this possible? If so how?

Hello, I have been playing around with ubot for about a week. So far I am amazed at what it is capable of and I am sure I have just scratched the surface. I have run into a roadblock that I have no idea how to solve.

I am trying to utilize adwords in my bot system and need to know if the user will be using a new or existing Ad Group. I have had no success setting up a bot to click the New Ad Group button if the user chooses New. Likewise I'm unsuccessful setting up a bot to show existing Ad Groups so the user may choose them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Todd Bennett

here you go

ui text box("Group Name", #group name search)
if($exists(<innertext=#group name search>)) {
   then {
       alert("Can click the group now, or do anything you like with it.")
       click(<innertext=#group name search>, "Left Click", "No")
   }
   else {
       alert("Can click create a new ad group now and create with name given in UI")
       click(<innertext="New ad group">, "Left Click", "No")
   }
}

attached ubot file

and here is an example video of use (please ignore the rambling a bit, and slow pc

http://screencast.com/t/gZFvzl3YjRk

adwords groups example.ubot

After playing with the code I realized this is not quite what I had in mind. I was trying to achieve this result without having to click in the browser. I realize this option is only available in the dev edition and I will be upgrading next week. So how can I do this where if they have existing ad campaigns it is listed in the UI and the user is able to choose either an existing or new campaign?

I have learned something from you, Pal. I didn't know at first that group names should be case sensitive. Other functions also needs to be that way. Thanks for that.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/vbulletin-smile.gif

After playing with the code I realized this is not quite what I had in mind. I was trying to achieve this result without having to click in the browser. I realize this option is only available in the dev edition and I will be upgrading next week. So how can I do this where if they have existing ad campaigns it is listed in the UI and the user is able to choose either an existing or new campaign?

requires to scrape all groups and set them comma delimited, to a variabled

that variable should be named the same as the UI element, and pause alerting them that they should select it from the list in the UI