UBot Underground

Solve Captcha on Google Serps

Hi guys,

Just looking through the ubot toolbox and spot a solve captcha function.

How would I use this in conjunction with a captcha box appearing in Google?

Do I need a captcha service?

Would appreciate some guidance on this.

Many thanks!

Kevin

Just to clarify on that point:

I was able to get it to pop up the little window with the captcha details inside it... Great...

But how do I automate that part?

Here's what I've been doing since I posted this:

Picked up a death by captcha account.

The captcha appears in google when sending multiple requests over and over. the DBC does actually work really well.

I dragged the captcha image to ubot, then used $solve captcha

But, from what I see, the captcha login info doesnt get saved. How do I import this when Im running the ubot and the captcha appears again?

In UBot... click on tools... then click on Captcha Service Accounts... you can enter your DBC info there so you don't have to enter it in the future... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Hi Duane,

That's great, I did that. However what happens when I compile the bot and give it away? Will it then remember my username and password?

Those credentials will stay on your machine... when you give the bot away, users will have the same option to either put in their DBC (or one of the other captcha solvers) credentials the same way you did or they can solve them manually as they pop up on their screen.

So if I deploy the bot the same passwrod box will appear asking for their credentials when a captcha box appears?

So if I deploy the bot the same passwrod box will appear asking for their credentials when a captcha box appears?

Your bot user can choose whether they want to solve captcha manually or using captcha solving service.

If they didn't input their credentials, a pop up will appear and they will have to solve captcha manually.