UBot Underground

[WANTED] Email solution that checks and confirms emails that works.

At this point I will sell my mother for a working email confirmation bot. Any takers, not of my mother, I mean the bot..

Just to be clear its working code Im after not a compiled bot, doesnt need to be complete just work and point me in the right direction..

Yes, That is definitely true. I was finding that hotmail works pretty good with the email commands when I was messing with it yesterday.

John

Well after having issues with another program I use, starting to think my av/firewall could be part of this problem with the verify email. So.. going the front end manual way around it after looking at the table created from the mail unless I had some good regex I think it will end up even more fraustrating.

Why are you using the table to verify emails? Connect to the server and drag in the verify emails. You will get a list of available emails at which point you can choose the title, link, etc to use for verification.

I only use the table to make sure I am connected and to see that there are emails in my inbox

John

Trying to find a faster way, have tons of emails to go through (over 200) but Im making great progress going through the front end. At least for me, the verify emails isnt consistent enough. Tried the table but it clicks every link and that is no good..unless I learn regex... one day at a time..