UBot Underground

Caribou Coffee Survey

Caribou Coffee locations are scattered around the USA (http://www.cariboucoffee.com/). They, like other coffee shops, have an annoying survey that if you fill it out will let you save $1.00 on your order. I know, it's not much, but every little bit helps :)

The employees - barristas or whatever they are called - get extra credit and who knows what else when people actually fill out the surveys and turn them back in. So, I created a bot to automatically fill in the survey. I'm sure there are lots of improvements botters here could make to improve this bot but the bottom line is that it works as is.

It's amazing how eager the counter people are to save surveys for you if you just tell them that you can fill them out with glowing comments with their name included or not. My big mug for coffee is treated as a small coffee and because they have a sustainability program and give you $0.50 off if you bring your own cup in my coffee is costing me about $0.20 or less per day. That's with unlimited refills including cream and sugar!

As most people don't put in any comments you have to decide if you want the bot to randomly spin a comment with the server name included, manually create a comment, or skip the comment (like most people). PM me if you want a free copy of the code - the file is not attaching to this post.

Enjoy!

Dutch