UBot Underground

[BUY] Need a simple blog network submission bot!

Guest 007

Hello! I need a blog network submission bot. I have 150000 articles. So, the bot shall take one article, go to my software called Spinchimp (on my desctop), click rewrite, click spin, copy the article that was created, go to blog network, login, and there press submit article, paste the copied article, insert the anchors and urls in separate boxes, insert title of article and project name (any), insert %LINK1% %LINK2% %LINK3% in article body, and click submit. Thats not a hard task, I can do it manually in 1-2 minutes.

So, I need a bot done for this task.

The software that spins and rewrites articles is desctop and blog network is online website.

Please help I can pay. Thanks.

ANYONE ELSE???

Edited by 007

I can create a bot that would do this for you..

Takes your articles,

spins them with the Spinchimp API (searched here in the forum I made the system to work with the Spin Chimp API)

saves, or posts as needed to the blog(s) and sets the needed SEO settings, and inserts your links without issue.

Complete step by step will need.. If you like feel free to PM me with step by step details for quote.

TJ